Re: [OM] OM-4T mount question

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-4T mount question
From: clintonr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 23:57:47 -0500
There should be a tiny screw in the lens mount to keep the lens from
turning too far around, whether the lens lock latches or not.  If that
stop screw is missing, the lens can turn far enough to damage the
camera's mechanism -- the coupling ring, as well as the aperture
stop-down lever can be destroyed.

Look for the stop screw in the track around the rear of the bayonet --
find it on your Zuiko lenses, and check to be sure all your lens and
lens accessories have it.  If not, have it replaced -- it's usually a
short 1.4mm screw.