Re: [OM] e-SIF on CD

Subject: Re: [OM] e-SIF on CD
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 07:40:46 +0200
I suppose it would be quicker Winsor, but I was only joking really.

I have no problem with waiting for Acrobat to load, and if you look
at more than one .pdf file you don't have to wait for the reader to
load again. But, all in all, the CD runs at the speed that I would
have expected.

Chris

Same here (but with a 400MHz G3 Power PC), thanks for a great product Hans.

Chris

I've got mine now.  Sure is great to see those OM images load
instantly... well, except for the PDF files. Even a 750 MHz CPU and 100
MB/sec disk doesn't keep you from waiting on Adobe.

But it's GREAT!!!  Thanks Hans!!

Chuck Norcutt
--

I thought maybe the delay was just because it is a CD.  It's the
Adobe that is slow?  Does it speed up much if you load it onto your

Winsor
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California, USA