Re: [OM] Centurion

Subject: Re: [OM] Centurion
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 08:13:08 -0600
At 12:31 AM 5/22/2001 -0700, Scott Gomez (writing about the Centurion) wrote:

[snip]

>I'll let you know how it works "on film" after I complete a roll. I'm hoping
>results will be good enough to make this a good "take along" camera that can
>go  with me when all I'm after are snapshots.

It's better than snapshot quality, if you know what you're doing, and APS film
seems to be improving by leaps and bounds.  Some of the better shots from our
France holiday this time around came from the Centurion-S my wife carried
along.  Partially a function of the fact that it's a *really* portable camera,
and thus goes places where even the OM might not.

Garth