Re: [OM] Vivitar 600 f/8 (not a mirror)

Subject: Re: [OM] Vivitar 600 f/8 (not a mirror)
From: Jim Caldwell <jamesfc@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 10:14:48 -0400 (EDT)
In person, it looks like a bazooka!!  It comes in two parts which screw
together.  One more thing - the "hood" on the front appears that it has a
thread around the back approximately where the back half of the lens screws on.
 In other words, the front of this "hood" would be the filter holder
(107mm!!?), this part then extends back about six inches or so and then ends,
but this end is also threaded.  It almost appears like another tube, or
something could be screwed onto it.  I have no idea what practical use this
would be - but was hoping your catalog might clear up this mystery!

Thanks again!

Jim C.