[OM] Unofficial Olympus Web Photo Gallery: it's updated!

Subject: [OM] Unofficial Olympus Web Photo Gallery: it's updated!
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 09:22:13 -0600
As promised, the Gallery has finally been updated.  Of the 20 submitters who
sent in photos, 12 are brand-spankin'-new first-timers, and 8 are adding to
their previous efforts.  In an attempt to be more user-friendly, when you now
surf to the Gallery's main selection page (a big table with all the names of
the contributors), new content is indicated both by a date (May 2001) and by
the background colour of the table cell being a medium-blue (older content has
cell colours the same as the page, which is usually white for most people's
browsers).

The main selection page is here:

     http://www.enable.org/~gallery/gallery.html

We now have 119 unique contributors to the Gallery!

Various themes surfaced: there's some nice urban landscapes, some awesome macro
work with insects, and a fair amount of (natural) landscape work.  Several
contributors have also gone "all-digital," showing off Oly's strength in this
field.

Unlike previous posts, I won't list the contributors individually, 'cause I'm a
bit burned out.  Click on the link above, if you're interested.

To the contributors themselves: please check to make sure I didn't make any
egregious errors -- if I did, lemme know in a (polite!) e-mail.  ;-)   Please
be specific -- it helps me track down and squash errors quickly.

Thanks again, everybody.  Now I feel I have the moral right to start scanning
my France photos.  ;-)

Garth
"Curator," The Unofficial Olympus Web Photo Gallery at:
http://www.enable.org/~gallery/