Re: [OM] Used Gear in London

Subject: Re: [OM] Used Gear in London
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 13:27:43 +0200
Faisal

London is not necessarily the cheapest place to get OM gear.  I
suggest that your bro' buy a copy of Amateur Photographer and check
where the best places are.

Remember also that you can check the Internet:

www.ffordes.co.uk
www.solophoto.co.uk
www.mrcad.co.uk
www.mxv.co.uk
www.dalephotographic.co.uk
www.snaphoto.co.uk
www.mifsuds.co.uk

... none of which is in London, but all of which will send stuff by
mail, probably on approval.

For instance, Ffordes has a T32 (Exc+/++ for £50), a T20 (Exc++/Mint-
for £29-£35) and a (T45 Exc++ for £245).

Finally, Jessops (www.jessops.co.uk) on New Oxford Street (near
Tottenham Court Road tube station) will get any of their secondhand
goods in from around the country for your inspection if you ask.

Chris

Hi Guys

My brother is coming from London in a few weeks time

Let me know some outlet there which offer used OM gear
and best price.  I'm interested to get a T-32, TTL
cables and connectors

Thanks

Faisal