Re: [OM] Macro Questions

Subject: Re: [OM] Macro Questions
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 23:36:07 EDT
My first 50 mm f 3.5 was purchased new in the late 70's.  Sold all my
equipment in the mid 80's.  First lens I purchased when assembling a new
system was the 50 mm f 3.5.  Bought it before I got the body!  Obviously a
favorite.  That being said, I recently purchased a Tamron 60-300 zoom and
must tell you its macro focusing abilities are pretty nice.  The macro
focusing Vivitar tele-extender does a pretty nice job also.  You might see if
you can find another Zuikohead in your area who has all or some of the stuff
you might like and ask them to let you stop by and try it out on your body.
You are not going to go wrong with the 50 mm and there may be some other lens
that would do what you want to accomplish. Bill Barber