Re: [OM] OT: Another old joke...the last, i promise

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Another old joke...the last, i promise
From: clintonr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 23:43:40 -0500
gwsears wrote:
> No more, I promise :-)

OK, but here's my contribution (slightly off-color potty humor):

A young fellow drops by his girlfriend's house to pick her up for a date
-- she's not ready, of course (sexist remark), so he has to wait out on
the front porch with her dad.  As he sits in the only empty chair, the
family dog, "Blue", lies down underneath him.

As time passes, the fellow's need to "expel gas" becomes unbearable.
Not wanting to embarass himself before his date's father, he decides to
quietly, carefully, pass just a little gas... "br-r-r-t!"

"Blue!" the father exclaims.  Ah, thinks the fellow -- her dad thinks
it's the dog passing gas, not him!  He let's loose a little more...
"Br-r-r-t-t-t!"

"Blue!!" the father exclaims once more.  This is great, thinks the
fellow -- I can relieve my discomfort freely and nobody'll be the
wiser.  "Bur-r-r-r-r-t-t-t-t!!"

"Blue!!" the father exclaims again.  "Git out from under that boy before
he s**t's on you!"