Re: [OM] OM10, erratic shutter

Subject: Re: [OM] OM10, erratic shutter
From: clintonr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 01:20:58 -0500
99.9hance the problem is oil on the electromagnet.  The test is to
leave the camera wound overnight, then fire it in Auto mode without a
lens in bright light.  If you hear hesitation in the shutter
("click...click") as it opens, then closes, you've got sticky magnet
disease.  The only reliable solution is a complete overhaul and
cleaning.