[OM] Macro Questions

Subject: [OM] Macro Questions
From: Erwin Voogt <erwin.voogt@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 22:27:02 +0200
Cc: DAVDOU9211@xxxxxxx
Hi,

Dave wrote:

http://members.nbci.com/_XMCM/photovoogt/macro.html
Erwin, Do you use the T-20 on the hot shoe? I have been concerned about the
shadow of the lens when one is real close to the subject, ie. about 3 in. I
haven't tried it yet.

Yep, the T20 just on the hot shoe!
For some reason the T32, even tilted down, seems to give more shadow
problems. Maybe because the flash head is at a shorter distance from the
lens and subject.
The best results I have obtained until now are with the T28 twin (not on my
site yet), but a T28 is not the type of flash to carry around in your
backpack...

Bye,

Erwin Voogt
Utrecht, The Netherlands