[OM] Re: Oly Stuff FS

Subject: [OM] Re: Oly Stuff FS
From: DAVDOU9211@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 18:13:57 EDT
Fellow Zuiks,

I need to clean house a bit.  Two items listed below are for sale to the list
first.  Then off to eBAy.  Respond off-list please.

1.  OM-1 (non MD) Serial #265xxx  Recently Overhauled by K & S in Sacramento
with new seals and replaced meter.  Nice straight OM-1/w front cap   $150.00
+ Shipping.

2.  35/2.8  SC Very clean lens.  Little signs of use.  Comes with Oly front &
rear caps, hard case and original box with matching serial #  110xx.  $70.00
+ Shipping.

Please let me know if my prices are out of line.  I have researched these
items in B&H and other locations and I think they are fair.  I will ship
Priority Mail.  As I like to keep the Zuikoholism monies seperate I would
appreciate payment by USPS Money Order.  This is not an indication that I
don't trust list members.

Dave Dougherty