Re: Re: [OM] Macro Questions

Subject: Re: Re: [OM] Macro Questions
From: "Mickey Trageser" <mickeytr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 23:59:11 -0400
Yes Oben, I think I did. I guess with so many indentations, I lost track of
who wrote what and treated the last paragraph as the summary. At any rate,
I'm glad you were able to understand my ramble. Sorry if it appeared I was
addressing your point. We are in agreement.

Now, if anyone would like to further educate me on this subject, please send
your 90/f2's to Eldersburg MD!
Thanks
Mickey