[OM] OM10, erratic shutter

Subject: [OM] OM10, erratic shutter
From: Allan Bigham <bigham@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 15:59:33 +1200
John H, John L, Clinton R

Many thanks for the comments on this. What I didn't make clear was it
showed the sticky magnet symptom when I tried it several years ago, but now
it seems OK. I have tried leaving it wound overnight, and have fired the
shutter at 1/1000 (manual adapter) many times today. It seems to behave
normally now. My assumption has been that the oil has dried, but I will
look at cleaning it, and trialling with film.

Allan.