Re: [OM] Hum....

Subject: Re: [OM] Hum....
From: HI100@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 01:59:53 EDT
Gary writes about the larger Novoflexs:

<< Many used  units don't have a cable release attachment. >>

The attachment is actually a seperate pistol style handle release which can
be used on it's own with any body and lens for steady holding/shutter
release. It uses a standard tripod screw mount which can attach to either the
shoulder stock or camera body.  If you don't have it you may be able to use
third party grip units, if they have long enough cables or you can swap the
cable for a longer one.  I have a cheap grip from an old Polaroid camera that
looks like it may fit but I have never bothered to try as I have the official
Novoflex unit.

                  Regards,
                 Tim Hughes