[OM] Fungus on lens.. is it worth buying??

Subject: [OM] Fungus on lens.. is it worth buying??
From: "Bolty" <boldbolty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 21:34:00 +1000
I would like your opinions on wether or not it is worth buying the following
lenses that have been offered to me.
The 1st lens is a Zuiko MC 50mm f1.8 Serial number 2338038. It has fungus on
one of the inner lenses and the aperture blades are a little slow in snapping
open, other than that the lens is in very good order.
The 2cnd lens is a Brighton Auto 2x Tele Converter Multi-Coated.
I have the chance to buy the two lenses at AUS $50.00. It seems to be an
excellent buy but I'm only new to this and seek the knowledge of the list to
wether or not this is a good deal!!
Thanks to the list member that helped solve my depth of field query for the
OM-10. It was very helpful!!

Cheers Adam