Re: [OM] Weston meter

Subject: Re: [OM] Weston meter
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 08:44:15 -0600
At 10:50 PM 5/23/2001 -0400, Bill Barber wrote:
>If the person  who started this thread or other interested parties would
>contact me offlist, I have a Weston Master V and the manual which came with
>it.  Although I'm not interested in making a hundred copies, I would be happy
>to make a few or perhaps make arrangements with a list member who is less
>techno-challenged than I am to scan it and post it somewhere out there in
>cyberspace.

I've just completed arrangements with Bill to borrow his manual.  I'll scan it,
PDF it, and post it somewhere on the Web (I'll let the List know where and
when).  Since Bill's in the U.S. and I'm in Canada, it'll take at least a week
to mail the item to me, but once I've got it, I'll scan it ASAP.

I'll let everyone know then.

Garth