Re: [OM] Zuiko standard lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko standard lenses
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 11:26:24 -0500
With a few exceptions, mostly the fast wideangle lenses, anything x.Zuiko is
SC.  F means 6 groups (F being the 6th letter of the alphabet).

Your MC is sort of the middle of the series (I think there were 5 or more
distinct versions).  The Made In Japan front is the last and best.

Not sure this helped.

Tom