RE: [OM] OM4T and Metz 45 & 60 flash guns

Subject: RE: [OM] OM4T and Metz 45 & 60 flash guns
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 20:51:06 -0400
The Metz 321 adapter will give TTL with Metz 32CT3 and 4, 36CT3, 45CL 3and
4, and 60CT4 flash units.  The Metz 321 adapter will give TTL for 2n-4T, but
not give function of F280. Function of these flash units will be virtually
identical to a T32.  In fact, the 32CT3 is virtually identical size and
power-wise to the T32.  32CT3 does have bounce and swivel though.

The newer 40MZ and 32Z series will work with the 321 or the newer 3000
series adapters.  Problem, there is no 3000 series adapter for OM, only the
older 300 series adapters.

Brian P. Huber