Re: [OM] My Fello Enablers... (WTB)

Subject: Re: [OM] My Fello Enablers... (WTB)
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 20:46:16 -0500
Mike,

OK, I can help with the Bellows (EX+ in box or the Auto extension tube (EX)
although it doesn't have a tripod mount.

Bellows - http://www.zuikoholic.com/ItemPages/1306.htm
65-116 - http://www.zuikoholic.com/ItemPages/1560.htm

You just missed the Slide copier, I sold an EX+ in box on ebay this week.
I've sold three, count'em three 80/4 macros in the last month.

I'd sell the bellows for $125 shipped and/or the 65-116 for $135 shipped.

Of course, everything has a no-questions-asked return policy and I'll ship
one or both for your inspection. You can either pay or return one or both.

Let me know what you think.

Tom