Re: [OM] XA2 help needed!

Subject: Re: [OM] XA2 help needed!
From: rdk@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 10:59:49 +0200

As far as I recall, the shutter release on the XA and XA2 are not the same,
although they look almost identical. The XA has a very sensitive electronic
release, whereas the XA2 release is mechanical.

mvh / regards
Roger Key

Kurt Weiske wrote:

> 4. The shutter release button appears pushed-in. Pictures I've seen of an
XA
> make it appear that the shutter release should be flush with the rim
> surrounding it. Also, with mine, when pushing the shutter release, there's
> no click, no apparent travel at all. Is this battery-dependent?

:Again, without batteries it won't release. You couldn't tell by looking
:because the movement of the red button is tiny.

:- Keith Berry