Re: [OM] XA A16 Flash Question

Subject: Re: [OM] XA A16 Flash Question
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 07:30:08 -0700
Rich, push the aperature setting on the CAMERA up to flash. The clear flash
button should then pop up and the flash turn on. The little clear button on the
flash actually only turns the flash OFF you turn the flash ON with the CAMERA.
Not real exactly intuitive, but that's the way it works.

Jim Couch

Doggre@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Received  the first of two XAs I won on *Bay.  This one has the A16 flash,
> which was turned "on" (button glowing orange) as I unpacked it.  Button was
> up and "lit".  I pushed it in.  Flash went "off" (orange glow inside button
> went out).  Now, multiple pushes on that button later, it doesn't come back
> up or go on.  Have I got a busted button here?  A lemon?  Is it fixable?  At
> a reasonable cost?  Or should I demand a return and refund? Or am I doing
> something wrong?  Or not doing something right, or at all?  (It didn't come
> with an owner's manual, so I'm flying by the seat of my pants at the moment).
>
> Rich

Jim Couch
Tacoma, WA USA