RE: [OM] Hey Olympus! OM isn't dead!

Subject: RE: [OM] Hey Olympus! OM isn't dead!
From: "Scott Nelson" <SNelson@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 11:51:17 -0400
Indeed, this has been discussed here before. ALL entries--not just the winners
become the property of Olympus. This put me off completely. How'd you like to
open an Olympus brochure years from now and see one of your (losing) entries?
Fine you say, I want the exposure. Unfortunately, you look at the credit on the
photo and it reads *Copyright Olympus Optical Company, All Rights Reserved.*

>>> alan.wood@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 09:33:11 05/25/2001 >>>
Make sure you read the rules before entering.  Here is an excerpt:

All entries (and the copyright thereto) shall become the property of Olympus
America Inc. upon submission and will not be returned.

Do you really want to give away your copyright?

Alan Wood