RE: [OM] Hey Olympus! OM isn't dead!

Subject: RE: [OM] Hey Olympus! OM isn't dead!
From: Dirk Wright <wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 12:13:06 +0000
On Fri, 25 May 2001, you wrote:
> Indeed, this has been discussed here before. ALL entries--not just the
>winners become the property of Olympus. This put me off completely. How'd you
like to open an Olympus brochure years from now and see one of your (losing)
entries? Fine you say, I want the exposure. Unfortunately, you look at the
credit on the photo and it reads *Copyright Olympus Optical Company, All Rights
Reserved.* >

Seems to me a good way for Olympus America to get free pictures for thier
brochures and advertising. I wouldn't be surprised if the images for the
brochures and advertising for the digital cameras was done by OM's. Sort of
like training someone to be your replacement at work.....

--
A happy makefile for you too.

Dirk Wright