[OM] "Rare" black OM.......4

Subject: [OM] "Rare" black OM.......4
From: "David Jenkinson" <jenkinson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 00:19:00 +0100
Thought the list might be interested in the following exchange......

>>>From: jenkinson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>To: videosareus@xxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: Question for seller -- Item #1240464132
>Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 11:26:44 PDT
>
>Could you tell me what is rare about this body? I'm sure I've seen dozens
just like it on Ebay, and as I'm sure you know, the OM-4 was only made in a
black version. It's not until the OM-4T that Olympus made a champagne
version, and neither these or the later black version of the 4T are
particularly rare. Perhaps there is something else special about this body?

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1240464132

http://www.ebay.com