Re: [OM] Macro Shots with Tamron 90/2.8

Subject: Re: [OM] Macro Shots with Tamron 90/2.8
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 11:34:11 -0600
At 06:26 PM 5/26/2001 +0100, you wrote:
>Dear All
>
>It is has taken me all afternoon, but I have at last worked out this ftp
>business, well at least enough to get some more photos onto my own website.
>
>http://www.threeshoes.co.uk/garden_flowers_185.html
>
>A propos the recent discussion of macro stuff, these photos were taken in the
>garden a few weeks ago.  This was instead of actually working in the garden
>(which I had to do today to be allowed time off in the cellar thrashing around
>on Netscape Composer and Fetch).  If anyone is interested enough to look (and
>it is pretty amateurish as I have not studied in depth the HTML book that Gary
>Edwards was kind enough to let me have), I reckon that any problems with the
>photos are mine, not the lens'.

Chris:

Nice photos.

Two of your links are incorrect -- the thumbnail for the purple hyacinths
appears to link to a picture of a top view of a tulip, and both of the
thumbnails for tulip side views link to the same picture.

Other than that, I liked it.  (You do need to read the HTML book, though.  ;-)
)

Keep it up!

Garth