RE: [OM] XA2 - thanks again for the help...

Subject: RE: [OM] XA2 - thanks again for the help...
From: Scott Gomez <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2001 10:00:05 -0700
Kurt,

Took a closer look at my XA-2 this morning, in light of the discrepancies
you are noting. There is definitely a little roller on the XA2 at the same
point shown for the XA in the manual. You can just see the edge of it with
the cover fully opened. Interestingly, on my XA I *can not* see the edge of
the little roller with the cover full open.

---
Scott Gomez