Re: [OM] Family Vacation

Subject: Re: [OM] Family Vacation
From: "Mickey Trageser" <mickeytr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2001 14:25:07 -0400
Glad you had a great trip. As for the Fuji 400 @ 200.... I did the same
thing with Fuji print film. The lab I use takes an average reading on the
whole roll for printing purposes. It turned out ok. I think that with print
film, you aren't likely to be able to tell considering they always make some
adjustment anyway. If it's slide film, you will likely notice it on every
shot. I guess it depends on how important the roll is. If it is of critical
import, seek special processing. If I had done that on my Paris trip, I
would have sought corrective processing. I won't be back there too soon...
Good luck.
Mickey