Re: [OM] OM Article

Subject: Re: [OM] OM Article
From: "Joel Wilcox" <jdubikins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2001 16:32:14 -0500
From: Clyde Soles <csoles@xxxxxxx>
Maybe he is unaware of the distortion?

At 05:24 PM Sunday 27/05/2001, you wrote:
Take note, for all that has been said about the zuiko 35 - 80 F 2.8, he
seems happy with it.

Realistically, would anybody notice unless they are shooting brick
walls? Seems like much ado about nothing to me. Now the vignetting at
35mm is a different issue that will crop up more often.

I guess I need to restate that my shots were made at f4 (apropos the vignetting) and that distortion and vignetting are almost entirely gone at 40mm. If one has realistic expectations, it is a zoom for which no apologies are necessary.

Joel W.