Re: [OM] Dipthong...

Subject: Re: [OM] Dipthong...
From: "Joel Wilcox" <jdubikins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2001 16:41:25 -0500
Hey, doods, if you characters are gonna be so prissy about your diphthongs, you ought at least to spell the word correctly. It's got two diphthongs of its own ("ph" and "th" corresponding to Greek phi and theta). ;-)

"Dipthong" is what a California girl does in the Pacific Ocean when she wants to wash the sand off her buns (or whatever).

Joel W.