[OM] Flash Cullman DC36

Subject: [OM] Flash Cullman DC36
From: "Enrique Cabrera" <qcabrera@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 00:48:32 +0200
Hi Zuiks!

I came across the chance of getting through a Spanish site a Cullmann
flash, model DC36 for about $50. No picture shown, but the specs
listed are:

GN36, SCA300, tilt and swivel movement, zoom and a second reflector.
No hotshoe adaptor is included (but I would have to get the one for
Olympus anyway)

Can anyone give me any hints on this one. I am looking on a second
flash to complement my T20, but I wouldn't like to go too expensive
on this one, and shopping in Spain sure reduces shipping charges.

Cheers

Quique (Enrique Cabrera) webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A real Nowhere Man, sitting in his Nowhereland
The Spanish Beatles page          http://www.spanishbeatles.com
Nowhereland                       http://www.nowhere-land.com
      THE END         (And,in the end, the love you take
                            is equal to the love you make)