Re: [OM] Some help me....

Subject: Re: [OM] Some help me....
From: "Dr. Oben Candemir" <dunya.nospam@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 17:38:40 +1000
That's a nice 35-80.... I didn't even see it to be honest.. probably a good thing!

Even with all the talk of distortion etc... I think I wouldn't mind getting one eventually... just have to build up the war chest again.

Nice buy! and I hope you enjoy it as much as I envy you for getting it at that price! :)