Re: [OM] Dipthong...

Subject: Re: [OM] Dipthong...
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 06:55:17 +0100
Oh bugger! Caught out by a Yank ;-)

Actually (prissy note) I knew that, and I was merely seeing if Andrew picked it up :>).

... and Joel, please don't tease with tales of gorgeous weather, sun, sea and scantily clad nubile maidens; it is just not fair when you are miles from most of them :<(.

Chris

Hey, doods, if you characters are gonna be so prissy about your diphthongs, you ought at least to spell the word correctly. It's got two diphthongs of its own ("ph" and "th" corresponding to Greek phi and theta). ;-)

"Dipthong" is what a California girl does in the Pacific Ocean when she wants to wash the sand off her buns (or whatever).

Joel W.

--
<|_:-)_|>

C M I Barker