[OM] Affordable OM body CLA?

Subject: [OM] Affordable OM body CLA?
From: Bernd Möller <dsl33687a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 17:52:23 +0200
Hi all,

So I'm back on the list after a short vacation, riding our bikes and shooting
some rolls of film. My OM 2 had a hard time keeping sand out of it's body on
the beach, being knocked onto some old german bunkers on the shore and almost
being dropped out of the bag at a crash on a slippery road.

Just almost. It survived all this quite well as it is used to blood, sweat and
tears from various punk concerts this spring (and many many things before, as
the marks and minor dents from the past 25 years tell me). I sometimes ask
myself for how long this can go on. The OM 2 simply is my workhorse.

Anyway, I wondered where I can find a trusty, cheap and qualified CLA service,
IF the unspeakable should happen one day and my OM 2 will quit working. I live
in Denmark, visit Germany quite regularly and would not like my camera to leave
the continent. I heard about a company in Hamburg, but cannot fint their
address.

Does anybody have a clue, please?

Best regards

Bernd