RE: [OM] Flash Cullman DC36

Subject: RE: [OM] Flash Cullman DC36
From: "Enrique Cabrera" <qcabrera@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 21:08:23 +0200
Thanks Brian:

I had the chance to have a look at a couple of pics and you are right
on the money (as usual,... it gets boring after a while, you know :).
Flash looks nice enough,... no manual though... do you think I'll
have any problems to operate it (manually, that is... I suppose I'll
manage the TTL)

Thanks for your answer

Once Upon a 28 May 01, Brian P. Huber wrote me about RE: [OM] Flash Cullman
DC36 something like:

> Enrique,
> If I recall correctly, the DC36 has 2 flash tubes - one for fill-in and
> low in power, the other one has bounce, swivel capabilities.   Decent
> flash.   A Metz 32CT3 is lower in power, no 2nd flash tube and similar
> price.

Quique (Enrique Cabrera) webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A real Nowhere Man, sitting in his Nowhereland
The Spanish Beatles page          http://www.spanishbeatles.com
Nowhereland                       http://www.nowhere-land.com
      THE END         (And,in the end, the love you take
                            is equal to the love you make)