Re: [OM] Being Patient and the Disease

Subject: Re: [OM] Being Patient and the Disease
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 01:36:51 EDT
In a message dated 5/28/01 7:52:15 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
litefoot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Thumbs up for your gallant effort at speaking our language. Not bad. Hey, if
>  you should find yourself here, not withstanding the mess coming out of
>  recent kidnappings by the Abu Sayaf I guarantee your security....and your
>  OMs as well....

Oops!  What did I say incorrectly?  Magandang umaga mga kaibigan?  Please
correct my spelling/grammar/usage.

Gee, I would LOVE to visit the Phil.  Wouldn't worry about my security,
unless I went to Mindanao or the wrong neighborhood in Manila.

>  Its morning here now. Talking of OMs, Tom just attempted to snare me with
an
>  offer to sell a just CLA'd OM 4...Hmmm only Fangish prices will get me now.
>  Hah.

Yeah, you may be strong right now... but you know how addiction goes...
you'll have a weak moment.  And suddenly find yourself with a new OM.

Rich