Re: (Fwd) Re: [OM] Affordable OM body CLA?

Subject: Re: (Fwd) Re: [OM] Affordable OM body CLA?
From: Volkhart Baumgaertner <kyu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 13:05:10 +0200
Yo,

on Tue, 29 May 2001 12:37:31 +0200, Hans-Joachim Busch wrote:

>Kamera Logistik, Frank Timmann, has several stuff from me, but since 6-8
>weeks it is impossible to come into contact with him. No reaction on the
>call-answering machine or FAX and even no answering machine since about 3
>weeks. May be, he is in vacation very long, but he promised to return my
>camera and lenses already in March.

Hm, this is odd. I definitely spoke with him on the phone around April 26,
mailed him my camera and had it back within less than a week. The fax was
working, too, as he faxed me an estimate after he had received my camera,
and I faxed my go-ahead back to him. The date on the invoice is April 30.

MtFbwy,
Volkhart

--
Volkhart Baumgaertner     email: kyu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx