Re: [OM] OT - Tripod Advise Please

Subject: Re: [OM] OT - Tripod Advise Please
From: "John Duggan" <john.duggan1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 12:38:16 +0100
Re tripods,
                   I recently bought a Benbo Trekker tripod which you might
consider. It is one of the smaller tripods in the Benbo range and weighs in
at approx 5 1/2 lbs (2.5kg) complete with a good ball and socket head and
carrying case. It can be used from ground level to about 5'. Will support
med format or Olympus with heavy lens. The tripod does take some getting
used to.....Until the locking screw is tightened it can behave like a
demented octopus, but it is very versatile. Has a cult following among some
nature photographers. You will either love it or loathe it.
                                           Regards, John Duggan, Wales, U.K.