Re: [OM] Family Vacation

Subject: Re: [OM] Family Vacation
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 14:23:25 +0100
There are always the Ricohs GR1 and GR21, with 28 and 21mm lenses respectively.

Chris

Thanks to all those that responded.  I dropped off the film this afternoon
and did not request any special handling.  I'm curious to see how the shots
turn out (comparing the shots taken with 200 ISO and the 400 shot at 200),
who knows, this could now be standard practice ;-)

I agree that there would be a market for a handy 24mm camera to take on
trips, and this camera looks very interesting: Voigtlander BESSA-R
Rangefinder ($499 US) & 25mm Snapshot-Skopar f/4 ($339 US), but given the
price, I think I don't think I'll be picking one up any time soon.

Thanks again,

Ralph

--
<|_:-)_|>