Re: (Fwd) Re: [OM] Affordable OM body CLA?

Subject: Re: (Fwd) Re: [OM] Affordable OM body CLA?
From: "Hans-Joachim Busch" <Busch-Koeln@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 19:00:59 +0200
Yes, Hans, I tried to reach him via Heinrich, but no reaction.
In march Frank Timmann told me, that he has indeed great problems with
OLYMPUS. Obviously OLYMPUS is not interested in "Oldies" like us.

Today Volkhart (on this list too) told me, that he got a camera repaired
only 4 weeks ago. So I sent again a FAX today and hope he will answer.

Of course I will give all informations to the list.

Greetings from Cologne
Jochen (Hans-Joachim)