Re: [OM] New Kit (I just can't stop myself any more)

Subject: Re: [OM] New Kit (I just can't stop myself any more)
From: "Hans-Joachim Busch" <Busch-Koeln@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 21:13:34 +0200
----- Original Message -----
From: "Roger Wesson" <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2001 8:10 PM
Subject: [OM] New Kit (I just can't stop myself any more)

> Damn you all,
>
> I joined this list not two months ago, and since then I've bought more
> camera gear than I had done in the previous year.  Just got myself a set
> of extension tubes and a 500mm mirror lens today, for #65 for the two.
> I'm sure it's your fault.  That's what I'll tell the bank manager...

Please post your bank managers answer to the list. And his name, adress and
bank too, please, please!!

> The 500mm lens is a T-mount one, and it came with a non-OM mount which I
> don't need.  Don't know what body it fits - it looks a lot like an OM
> mount, but is too loose.  Would anyone know what this might be, and
> would it be worth my while trying to sell this?

Good T-mount lenses are asked after rather often. So you have a good chance
to sell the adapter. Here in Germany they go at 20 - 40 DM. Of course you
have to know. which camera it fits. Usualy there are 2 or 3 letters on the
adapter to identify it for example O/OM is .. you know. C/FD is obvious too,
and the others are similar. Try it at a shop.