[OM] Lowering price on Zuiko 100mm F2

Subject: [OM] Lowering price on Zuiko 100mm F2
From: "Mark Hammons" <astaire@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 23:10:22 -0500
Well I came back from my short Memorial day weekend yesterday
and found that my Lens ad had created an interesting thread on
lens pricing.  I pretty much did just "split the difference" of the high-low
price on Skips Ebay history page and though that would fit my mint/mint-
rating.  Seems like I got it pretty close.

Yet even with that being the case I have not yet sold the lens.  So I am
going to go ahead and lower the price to $425 plus shipping.

Please let me know if you are interested!

Mark Hammons
Plano,TX

astaire@xxxxxxx