now OT... Re: [OM] Macro Shots with Tamron 90/2.8

Subject: now OT... Re: [OM] Macro Shots with Tamron 90/2.8
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 06:00:47 +0200
Sorry to those who have seen my revised webiste: there is slight
glitch with the Flowers page,  but if you ignore the "Page not found"
message, there should be thumbnails to click on in the left hand
frame.

I must now read my book to see what is wrong with the starting link
in the second page.

Chris

Chris

I've tried several times, but I cannot get to your site. I get a message
" ERROR 404 (Page Not Found)
If you are the owner of this web site, click here for help or check out the
Freeola Support Section.
The page or site you have tried to access is not available. "

everytime I attempt to access it

Have I missed a correction?