[OM] What to look for on a T32

Subject: [OM] What to look for on a T32
From: Sam Shiell <Sam.Shiell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 11:21:32 +0100
Hi,

I put a fairly long post on the Digest a couple of days ago with a question
at the bottom, but I guess not a lot of you made it that far. The question
was about buying a T32. Does this sound like a reasonable test, using a
flash meter?

1) on Manual and auto make sure the output (as per my flash meter) is
roughly the same F-stop as the setting on the back of the flash
2) on dedicated make sure the output follows the camera lens f-stop setting

I Will also check to make sure there are no cracks etc around the shoe and
battery compartment, that the battery terminals aren't corroded and that it
is in generally OK shape. Anything else I should think of?

Are there any clips or anything I need to know about to flip the rear
"calculator" panel, and to flip up the head for bounce, or are they just
"push it and see"?

Regards,

Sam