RE: [OM] New Kit (I just can't stop myself any more)

Subject: RE: [OM] New Kit (I just can't stop myself any more)
From: Scott Gomez <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 09:29:12 -0700
I sure understand your sentiments here, guys. The counter in my office is
suddenly covered in camera equipment, while all my working papers have been
relegated to the floor...

I'm either gonna have to slow down (Stop?!? Wha'd'ya mean 'stop?' There's NO
problem here. I can handle it.) or convert the spare bedroom to an Olympus
storage/testing/repair facility.

My SO recently asked just how I was gonna use all these cameras, and I had
to explain all the reasons for having multiple bodies of multiple types...
Thanks to this list, I had all the proper answers right to hand. :-)

---
Scott Gomez