RE: [OM] FW: Olympus XA cover removal...

Subject: RE: [OM] FW: Olympus XA cover removal...
From: "Kurt Weiske" <kweiske@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 11:21:54 -0700
Hmmm - maybe that's where some of my confusion lie with the previous posts.
My camera has a round ball bearing - it's sitting on the inside of the lens
cover in my picture. Perhaps someone lost the original and replaced it with
a bb as a band-aid fix?

Is the original part available from you or Olympus? Feel free to contact me
off-list if so - kweiske@xxxxxxxxxx.

Thanks,

--k