Re: [OM] 35-80/2.8: Distortion at 35mm

Subject: Re: [OM] 35-80/2.8: Distortion at 35mm
From: Larry <Halpert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 19:33:22 -0400
Yes, I've just gotten back some photos with my 28-90mm Series 1 f/2.8-3.5.
Incredible how sharp that lens is! And, the variable in f-stop is only at the
90mm end, plus is only 1/2 stop.  Oh yeah.....It only cost me $75, but the
average is still only about $150.
You refocus when you zoom in any zoom lens just to be safe, so the varifocal
design doesn't interfere with anything.

Larry