Re: [OM] New Kit (I just can't stop myself any more)

Subject: Re: [OM] New Kit (I just can't stop myself any more)
From: "Andy Gilbert" <gilbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 01:37:35 +0100
> My SO recently asked just how I was gonna use all these cameras, and I had
> to explain all the reasons for having multiple bodies of multiple types...
> Thanks to this list, I had all the proper answers right to hand. :-)

Proper answers or answers that your SO will accept? As far as the list is
concerned the propre reason is something like, "well I already have this
body but in black, now I need a chrome one". Or, "well I didn't have every
version of every body/lens". I don't think that either is an acceptable
answer for the SO.

Andrew "Frugal" Dacey

   What about "I need to buy this body to keep my system going well into the
future, as an insurance against breakdowns,otherwise all these lenses will
be useless and I'll have to spend thousands on a new N#~?=n system". It
worked for my nice new OM2n anyway :)

Andy Gilbert
Exeter
Devon