Re: [OM] Who says OM ain't Pro

Subject: Re: [OM] Who says OM ain't Pro
From: T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 11:19:22 +0200 (CEST)
Hej, Barry - way to go. Congratts ;)

And the photo's look nice too....now, just to wait for the *authographed*
edition of that tourism guide to probagate ;)

Again, congrats - nice to see that the OM's are still holding a spot for
pro photogtaphy.

--thomas

On Wed, 30 May 2001 bhinderks@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> While all the discussions about 35-80 distortion, dipthongs etc have been
> going on I managed to get out and do a little shooting. Have been fortunate
> in the past to have quite a few shots published (Aviation Mags, book,
> newspaper, Canada Info Office etc) but a cover has always eluded me. This
> morning I received my copies of the local Tourism Guide and --- roll the
> drums -- they used three of my shots for the cover and another 12 inside.
> The guide goes out to all the BC Travel Centres as well as on the BC
> Ferries, Washington State Ferries and travel centres in the Pacific
> Northwest. Best of all I get paid for all this.
>
> For the technically inclined the cover shots were all done with my OM-1md
> and Zuiko 64-200/4 zoom. The inside shots were all with OM-1md and a
> variety of Zuikos (35/2, 24/2.8, 35-70/4 zoom and 85/2). Yes this is the
> same camera I originally started with in 1976.
>
> 'Case anyone wants to take a peek I've scanned the cover and it can be seen at
>       http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Prairie/9529/MagCover.jpg
>
> Enough of tooting my own horn - let's get back to dipthongs.
> Barry H

Mange hilsner / Sincerely

  Thomas Heide Clausen
  Civilingeniør i Datateknik (cand.polyt)