Re: [OM] Help Needed!!

Subject: Re: [OM] Help Needed!!
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 23:02:19 +0800
Based on what you said, with Agfa HDC color negative, if you have scanned
from prints, that is the photo lab's problem, have them custom print you
will get a much better result. If you scanned the negative, it is your
scanner's problem, try to lower the contrast and don't use auto setting.
With negative and film scanner, there is almost no over exposure or contrast
too high, you can compress the contrast a lot.

C.H.Ling