[OM] Who says OM ain't Pro

Subject: [OM] Who says OM ain't Pro
From: Erwin Voogt <erwin.voogt@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 20:08:37 +0200
Cc: o.greve@xxxxxxx
Hi,

Olaf wrote:
----
Hi Barry,

Great going, congratulations! Nice results, and I see you too like using the
65-200/4 a lot.
Also, I feel a little plug for another list member is a bit in place to
here: our own Erwin Voogt is under contract by a Dutch nature magazine
(called "Outdoor") and periodically (once a month, I believe) shoots work
for that magazine too. I have yet to pick up some copies of the magazine,
but I thought it would be nice to let the other list members (or at least
the Dutch ones, as I don't know about the availability of the magazine in
other countries) know about this magazine too...
----
Hmm, unfortunately Outdoor is not a nature magazine but an outdoor
(sports)magazine (hiking & climbing stuff). And while I always give them a
few dozen of nice (Dutch) country side and nature pictures they mainly pick
out the rather silly pictures with people (mostly my wife) on it, even for
the "centerfold"... So I am a little bit jealous at Barry who managed to get
beautiful pictures published ;-)
But probably most people who publish in magazines now and then have this
"problem".

Bye,

Erwin Voogt
Utrecht, The Netherlands